Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Okay, it's been since March!

Okay people, I haven't written since March....that's embarrassing. So a lot has happened and still happening, Suzie is growing like a weed. I love watching her everyday, the faces she makes, the sounds she makes, how she reaches out to us! I just love this little girl. What did we ever do without her? So around Jun 8th, 2013 she started crawling at first it was a little slow but I think someone gave her an energy pill or something because now she is all over the place. She is a really fast crawler. It's so fun to watch her learn new things. Now she is beginning to pull herself up on couches, chairs, and pretty much anything she can get her hands on! :) We've heard from people that walking is just around the corner....oh dear! :) She says: "dada", "dad", and she's trying to say "cat" at least that's what it sounds like. Since It's summer now and 100 degrees everyday (ok almost), we decided to buy Suzie a little kiddie pool. It's shaped like a crab, she looks so cute in it and she has a blast! She loves the water!
(this is without water obviously...but just wanted to show the pool) We have had a few adventures with our little Suzie: we went to Bridal Veil Falls twice which was a lot of fun. She loves being outside and she loved seeing the water:
We took her to the Zoo which she loved seeing the animals:
We loved showing her the different animals! We took her to the Living Planet Aquarium, it was so fun for her. She kept making noises at the fish and other water creatures!
We just love being outside with her, and showing her new things, new animals, waterfalls, all that nature has to offer. We want to raise her to appreciate what's outside and that it's fun to be outside. She makes us laugh all the time especially recently, she will pull funny faces, make weird sounds, pull funny poses she just cracks us up.
She loves playing with her cousin Abigail, they are best friends. They make each other laugh all the time. It's so cute to see how they interact together. I have a few videos from my phone of the under a blanket and Abigail starts laughing and it makes Suzie laugh...they go back and forth for about a minute. Cutest little thing.
So for those of you who don't know, I have a been a nanny for the past 2 years for my brother and sister in law. I've been watching their little girl (who is pictured above). It has been a huge blessing for us because I've been able to take Suzie with me and not had to worry about a daycare or babysitter. Suzie has made lasting friendships with her cousins and it's been super wonderful! :) I'm stopping at the end of August, so the past few weeks I've been trying to find a job either nannying or CNA (because I just got my renewal papers for my CNA license). For a few days there I had no idea what I was going to do and how I was going to do it. (I was stressing a little bit). But when I went and got my CNA papers signed by my last CNA employer and asked them if they had any openings and they said that assisted living didn't but that the memory care part of the building did. So I gave her my info and expect to her back in a few weeks....but I heard back the next day! The lady pretty much handed me the job over the phone! :) Huge relief for me. Sometimes God answers prayers differently then you expect but HE does answer them! So I will be doing graveyard shifts on Friday and Saturday nights for right now and then at the end of August I'll probably pick up one or two more nights. I'm really excited for this new part in my life but kind of nervous at the same time. I've never done just graveyards so it'll be interesting. But this way Suzie can still stay home and we won't have to worry about daycare. :) I'll just miss her at night. I just love spending time with my girl whatever time it is. So other then that life has just been carrying on. Both Cameron and myself recieved new callings in church: I'm a relief society teacher, which I really enjoy. I enjoy teaching, it kind of reminds me of my mission a little. Cameron got called to be in Young Men's which he likes. He says sometimes the boys are a little hyper but boys will be boys huh? We are doing great, we love where we are in life, we love being parents, we adore our little suzie!! I will try to be better at this!! Happy 4th Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment